You are here
The eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM) data set contains administrative and financial data on proposals and awards processed by ORSP.
View Awards Established Reports
- View reports of recent awards established and provided to the Regents.
Search Sponsored Awards on the Web (SAW)
- Limited searching of awards is available via Sponsored Awards on the Web (SAW). The proposal and award data may include keywords, abstracts, or other information, that enable more complex searches on the sponsored activities of the faculty.
- Complex searches are available via Business Objects and other query tools (see References and Resources below), or faculty and primary staff may call 4-HELP for query requests. Reports can be generated from the eRPM data set from the U-M data warehouse using a variety of query tools. In the Business Objects environment, use the RS02 Proposal Management Universe. Gain access to it through the Online Access Request System (OARS).
Business Objects Training
- After you login.
- Type Business Objects into the activity search box.
- Then you will see a variety of Business Objects training options.
Freedom of Information Act
- As a public institution in the state of Michigan, U-M is subject to provisions of the state’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). If you wish to request public records from any of the University’s three campuses, you can learn about costs and timing of doing so from the U-M FOIA website.
ORSP will support the following needs:
- Custom queries (reports)
- eResearch data set training
- General data questions
- One-time or regularly scheduled searches can also be requested by calling 4-HELP or through ORSP-Data-Support@umich.edu.