NSF's suite of Award Terms and Conditions (see full listing below) has been revised. Important changes include:
- Revision of the Equipment article to align with 2 CFR § 200.313 requirements for all equipment purchased under NSF awards and provide clarity on reporting requirements for NSF-owned equipment; and
- Revision of the Patent Rights article to implement government-wide changes to the Department of Commerce Bayh-Dole regulations at 37 CFR § 401 effective May 14, 2018.
Each set of terms and conditions is accompanied by a summary of changes made to that document.
The revised Terms and Conditions will apply to all new NSF awards and funding amendments to existing NSF awards made on or after May 14, 2018.
NSF made revisions to the following documents:
- NSF Agency Specific Requirements to the Research Terms and Conditions (ASR);
- Cooperative Agreement Financial & Administrative Terms and Conditions (CA-FATC);
- Grant General Conditions (GC-1); and
- Administration of NSF Conference or Group Travel Grant Special Conditions (FL 26).
(Shared by Jean Feldman, Head, Policy Office, for the NSF Office of Budget, Finance and Award Management )
Also, see ORSP's Working with NSF page for key sponsor-specific updates.