- What we are …the OVPR
Conflict of Interest Review Committee reviews financial interest disclosures submitted to them and renders reasonable judgments as to whether the financial or management interests could directly and significantly affect the design, conduct, or reporting of research. If a conflict risk related to research or technology transfer is deemed to exist, this faculty committee works with faculty and staff to eliminate, minimize, or manage any actual or potential conflict of interest.
- If you are a Medical School faculty member, your conflict situations are reviewed by the Medical School COI Board.
- How to determine whether you need conflict of interest review and approval …
- What steps do you need to take and how does this process work …
- Who can help me with this process?
- For Research Faculty and Staff in OVPR and its units