You are here

Find a Research Administrator - Blue Pages

Managing the business aspects of research takes a team of experts. If you need help with a proposal, or if you need to partner with a Research Administrator from another the your school, college, department or unit, the Blue Pages give you the ability to look up a Research Administrator for your school, college, department or unit.

Your first point of contact is your department administrator Research Administrator (RA) who can help with policies, processes, system and forms.

Find that person below. Each entry contains the name of a department or unit, its organizational code, and the person(s) designated as the contact for the department or unit. Please select from the list below to see a table of unit data. You can search the Blue Pages by organization code or organization name, or browse through the organization units by letter.