You are here
Featured ITS eRPM How-To Guides
Throughout the ORSP website we try to feature links to specific U-M Information Technology Services (ITS) guides, step-by-step procedures, reference documents, and job aids that you may need for a given topic/task. On this web page, we are featuring a few of these ITS guides referenced throughout the ORSP website.
To see all the resources that ITS offers regarding eResearch, be sure to visit the eRPM job aids, training, and reference materials on proposals, awards, subKs, UFAs, and more.
Reference, Training Resources, and Job Aids for eResearch
There could be a few reasons. It's helpful to check the status. Some common reasons might be:
- ORSP might not have your ACR because it has not been approved by the PI or Department. All approvals must be complete before it comes to your ORSP Rep.
- Perhaps you communicated outside of the ACR process (using email or a posted comment). ORSP cannot act on those.
- Perhaps it hasn't been routed to ORSP. Be sure to hit "Submit Changes."
For more information visit:
Yes, and if you have multiple changes, this is the most efficient way to make the request. When you route the Action request, select the check box for every change you are requesting. More than one type can be selected (except for "Other Action"). Refer to this job aid. Proposal Management: Request Action on Award | ITS Documentation
The ACR must be submitted to ORSP early enough to allow time for administrative processing and to secure sponsor approval in advance of the requested change.
To submit requests for changes to active, funded projects.
The eRPM system will automatically route to all appropriate U-M parties for the required approvals for each ACR type (ACR Approval Matrix: https://orsp.umich.edu/manage-project/acr-approval-matrix).
Research Project Teams.
Unfortunately, if you’ve already submitted the ACR, you’ll have to create a new one. A best practice is to select all the types of change actions you need the first time through.
Proposal Management: Request Action on Award | ITS Documentation
- For business process support, please contact email@example.com.
- For system support, please contact the ITS Service Center.
For information on all eRPM updates, visit the Proposal Management Release Notes page.