You are here
This page contains information for proposals to sponsors like the American Heart Association (AHA) and PhRMA.
Important Considerations for Project Teams Submitting Proposals to these Sponsors
- Complete proposal submissions for these sponsors online.
- The project team or principal investigator (PI) must route a Proposal Approval Form (PAF) at the same time.
- Project teams must link their application to the PAF and grant access to ORSP for us to approve/submit.
- ORSP must approve the finalized PAF before we can submit the online applications.
- Sponsors like AHA and PHarma need to know the U-M Grants Officer (GO) and Fiscal Officer (FO). These are both listed below.
- * ORSP must approve the FINALIZED Proposal Approval Form (PAF) before we can submit the online application.
- ORSP offices close at 5 p.m. EST, regardless of sponsor deadline or time zone. See our Deadline Policy.
- AHA applicants must be American Heart Association Professional Members. See details on Membership Application Fees.
- For questions on preparing your application, proposal or submission, please direct them to your department's Research Administrator
- If you have any questions on the application process, please contact your ORSP Private Team Project Representative.