You are here
This page contains information for proposals to sponsors like the American Heart Association (AHA) and PhRMA.
Important Considerations for Project Teams Submitting Proposals to these Sponsors
- The final application in Proposal Central must be signed and printed as a PDF by the U-M investigator and uploaded to Section 6.3 of the Proposal Approval Form (PAF) worksheet before the required (PAF) is routed to ORSP.
- Sponsors like AHA and PHarma need to know the U-M Grants Officer (GO) or Signing Official (SO) and Fiscal Officer or Financial Official (FO). These are listed below.
- Project teams must enable access for Patrick Woods in Proposal Central for ORSP to be able to access and approve the application in Proposal Central.
- Before an application can be submitted by a Project Team in Proposal Central, ORSP must approve the application in Proposal Central (which ORSP will do after it approves the PAF).
- ORSP offices close at 5 p.m. EST, regardless of sponsor deadline or time zone. See ORSP's Deadline Policy.
- AHA applicants must be American Heart Association Professional Members. See details on Membership Application Fees.
- For questions on preparing your application, proposal or submission, please direct them to your department's Research Administrator
- If you have any questions on the application process, please contact your ORSP Private Team Project Representative.