You are here
Do you have content to be considered for The Research Administration Post (RAP)? Submit ideas as often as you have them. Each will be reviewed. Thank you!
RAP Monthly Funding Opportunities
For our monthly Funding Newsletter, we are always happy to promote internal funding opportunities. We want your opportunity to have maximum engagement, so please follow these guidelines to be considered for inclusion. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below or the Medical School's Newsletter Article Submission Form. We publish at the beginning of the month, so please send the following at least one week before the calendar end-of-month:
- A logo
- About 300-500 characters of copy or bullets that clearly address:
- research areas
- the amount offered
- A URL to link to so readers can get more details. (To respect our audience's settings, and to allow you to make updates to your RFP, we discourage and rarely use attachments. Please host a landing page for your detail. Please contact email@example.com if we can help or advise in this area.)
U-M Super Institute: A collaboration among U-M researchers seeks proposals that explore ______ outcomes.
- Eligibility: Public health or pediatric researchers. Underrepresented scientific researchers encouraged.
- Amount: Two one-year grants of $50,000.
- Deadlines: Letters of Intent - on or before 5:00 p.m. January 30, 2020
- Contact and Apply Link: firstname.lastname@example.org and http://____/rfa/
RAP and RAPid Article Submissions
How can I submit content for consideration?
For general news or events, not related to funding opportunities, please use the form below for consideration. Routine updates will be placed in The RAP (now published four time a year) or via a RAPid announcement.
Will you include our suggested content?
Not every news item is shared, but we will review it based on our audience's interests and information needs.
What is your deadline?
We have a rolling deadline and we use The RAPid (Research Administration Post - Immediate Dispatch) to publish "just-in-time" information. While we do accommodate urgent requests, we do prefer 2-4 weeks notice for preparation.
Content and character limits?
Please see our form below or use the Medical School's Newsletter Article Submission Form. If you have content that exceeds 250 words, please consider providing an abstract with a URL link to the complete version on your own website.