You are here

Find a Research Administrator - Blue Pages

Managing the business aspects of research takes a team of experts. The Blue Pages help you identify the Research Administrator for a specific unit.

The Blue Pages Icon Address BookIf you are a faculty or staff member on a research project team with questions about sponsored research and proposals, your first point-of-contact should be within your department. Each school, college, department, or unit has a dedicated research administrator (RA). You can find the name of that individual(s) by searching the Blue Pages below. 

Search Tips: The data that is returned depends on how it's entered in eResearch. For example, "Internal Medicine" or "Int Med" will bring up different results. If you encounter issues, you may want to use the department ID instead, or just browse by the first letter of the department name using the alphabet directory below. To search for Dearborn use "Dbn."


Your Unit Administrator takes care of that through eResearch. Our Blue Pages pull from the eResearch data warehouse so the work is seamless for us and reflects your updates. If you are that individual and don't know how to do this, you can call 4-HELP  and touch 3 to get open a ticket and get instructions on how to make the changes. 

The Blue Pages pulls its data from eResearch. If you find the information here is not up to date, your unit liaison can update it in the Reviewer and Unit Liaison Workspace of eRPM. Here are links to ITS's step-by-step guides: