You are here
eRPM Proposal Preparation and Unit Review
Description: This instructor-led, hands-on training session covers the process of preparing and submitting proposals using the eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM) system, including Grants.gov. In this course, participants will:
- Use eRPM to create and edit a PAF (Proposal Approval Form).
- Demonstrate the system skill and process knowledge to finalize, validate, and route a proposal for approval, including high-level explanations of PAF workflow, review processes, and proposal submission methods.
- Learn how to use the system to communicate with others and view past transactions.
There is a limit of 12 seats per class, and with our new registration process, you will have the option to choose "Add Me to the Waitlist" if the class is full.
Upcoming Session Dates:
- April 14, 2020 - Training Room G010
- May 12, 2020 - Training Room G010
- June 23, 2020 - Training Room G010
2020 Session Dates:
- July 14, 2020 - Training Room G010
- August 11, 2020 - Training Room G010
- September 15, 2020 - Training Room G010
- October 13, 2020 - Training Room G010
- November 17, 2020 - Training Room G010
- December 15, 2020 - Training Room G010
(Participants must complete the prerequisite course (eRPM Proposal Approval Form (PAF) Online Course) prior to attending.)