You are here
eRPM Proposal Preparation and Unit Review - Registration Open!
Description: This instructor-led, hands-on training session covers the process of preparing and submitting proposals using the eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM) system, including Grants.gov. In this course, participants will:
- Use eRPM to create and edit a PAF (Proposal Approval Form).
- Demonstrate the system skill and process knowledge to finalize, validate, and route a proposal for approval, including high-level explanations of PAF workflow, review processes, and proposal submission methods.
- Learn how to use the system to communicate with others and view past transactions.
There is a limit of 12 seats per class, and with our new registration process, you will have the option to choose "Add Me to the Waitlist" if the class is full.
- April 16, 2019 - Training Room G010
- May 14, 2019 - Training Room G010
- June 11, 2019 - Training Room G010
(Participants must complete the prerequisite course (eRPM Proposal Approval Form (PAF) Online Course) prior to attending.)