You are here
Membership in these organizations provides research administrators with opportunities to meet colleagues from other institutions with similar administrative positions. One of the benefits of this networking is to become acquainted with different models of research administration.
Networks and Professional Development or Accreditation Opportunities
Society of Research Administrators International
NCURA (National Council of University Research Administrators)
NORDP (National Organization of Research Development Professionals)
Research Administrator Certification Council
The Research Administrators Certification Council sponsors the Certified Research Administrator program.
References and Resources
There are a number of professionals within the U-M research administration community who hold leadership positions with these organizations. For more information on these organizations or memberships, contact:
- SRAI: Melissa Karby (email@example.com).
- NCURA: Julie Olivero (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CRA: Corinna Burghardt (email@example.com), Melissa Li (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Stephanie Blackmore (email@example.com)
- U-M's aIM Higher CRA exam study group program, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NORDP, contact Jill Jividen (email@example.com).