The Navigate program is pleased to announce webinar and course offerings to be conducted virtually through Zoom sessions this fall.
Grants.gov's move to cloud will impact work on proposal submissions
ORSP's Mission, Vision, and Values
Research Data Stewardship Initiative Webinar
Data Resources for RA Community
Updated U-M processes for NIH's eRA Commons
How We Can Help
The RA Toolkit contains quick links to information and materials you may need to help you be responsive in the complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing world of research administration.
For those of you working on NIH proposals, the eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM) team is aware that a validation warning for subaward totals is getting triggered erroneously on the SF424...
The Loan Repayment Program (LRP) was established by Congress to recruit and retain highly qualified health professionals into biomedical or biobehavioral research careers with a commitment to engage...
- Tax ID or 10-Digit EIN:
- 38-6006309 (date 10/4/61)
- UEI and DUNS Numbers:
- UM-Ann Arbor: UEI GNJ7BBP73WE9, DUNS 073133571 UM-Dearborn: UEI RY78VSF6P4G3, DUNS 782738207 UM-Flint: UEI L8QSLB2KCRE5, DUNS 085043891 (See Full site for CAGE and SAMS expiration dates).
- Cage Code:
- Cognizant Audit Office:
- DHHS, Region V
- Mailing Address:
- 3003 S. State St., Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1274
- Congressional District:
- Date of Incorporation:
- Incorporated in:
- Number of employees:
- 52,554 (Source: U-M Human Resources data)
- NSF Institutional Codes:
- All campuses: 0023259000
- 12-digit EIN:
- F&A or Indirect Cost Rates (until 6/30/24):
- On campus: 56.0% | Off campus: 26.0%
Questions about data sharing and guidance in drafting data sharing plans for proposals, data use agreements (DUA), and data management plans.
The Research Administration Advisory Council (RAAC) coordinates the efforts of ORSP, Sponsored Programs, and the research community.