NRSA Stipend Levels Released and Corrected NIH announced new Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Stipend Levels for Fiscal Year 2022, and subsequently corrected the levels on...
Updated U-M processes for NIH's eRA Commons
Other Support Reporting for NIH
Data Resources for RA Community
Deliverables Functionality & Compliance w/ Federal Guidelines
New ACR available in eResearch (no more paper PACR)
ORSP's Mission, Vision, and Values
Happy 100th Anniversary, ORSP!
How We Can Help
The RA Toolkit contains quick links to information and materials you may need to help you be responsive in the complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing world of research administration.
New Research.gov Proposal Preparation Functionality Available May 2nd New Postdoctoral Fellowship Proposal Type
NSF has issued an updated version of the table entitled NSF Pre-award and Post-award Disclosures Relating to the Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support.
- Tax ID or 10-Digit EIN:
- 38-6006309 (date 10/4/61)
- UEI and DUNS Numbers:
- UM-Ann Arbor: UEI GNJ7BBP73WE9, DUNS 073133571 UM-Dearborn: UEI RY78VSF6P4G3, DUNS 782738207 UM-Flint: UEI L8QSLB2KCRE5, DUNS 085043891 (See Full site for CAGE and SAMS expiration dates).
- Cage Code:
- Cognizant Audit Office:
- DHHS, Region V
- Mailing Address:
- 3003 S. State St., Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1274
- Congressional District:
- Date of Incorporation:
- Incorporated in:
- Number of employees:
- 52,554 (Source: U-M Human Resources data)
- NSF Institutional Codes:
- All campuses: 0023259000
- 12-digit EIN:
- F&A or Indirect Cost Rates (until 6/30/24):
- On campus: 56.0% | Off campus: 26.0%
Questions about data sharing and guidance in drafting data sharing plans for proposals, data use agreements (DUA), and data management plans.
The Research Administration Advisory Council (RAAC) coordinates the efforts of ORSP, Sponsored Programs, and the research community.