Expanded role for Daryl Weinert.
ORSP Closing Early on 12/4
How We Can Help
Website Display Not as Expected?
Professional Development Portal for Research Administrators
How does the new federal Uniform Guidance affect us?
The RA Toolkit contains quick links to information and materials you may need to help you be responsive in the complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing world of research administration.
Access archives of The RAP and RAPid newsletters.
Craig Reynolds has been appointed director of the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects, following a nationwide search.
- Tax ID or 10-Digit EIN:
- 38-6006309 (date 10/4/61)
- 12-digit EIN:
- Cage Code:
- Cognizant Audit Office:
- DHHS, Region V
- Mailing Address:
- 3003 S. State St., Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-1274
- Congressional District:
- Date of Incorporation:
- Incorporated in:
- Number of employees:
- 45,397 (Source: U-M Human Resources data)
- Business per annum:
- NSF Institutional Codes:
- Ann Arbor Campus, including Medical campus: 0023259000; Dearborn: 0023267000; Flint: 0023275000
- Indirect Cost Rates (until 6/30/16):
- On campus: 55.0% | Off campus: 26.0%
Questions about data sharing and guidance in drafting data sharing plans for proposals, data use agreements (DUA), and data management plans.
The Research Administration Advisory Council (RAAC) coordinates the efforts of ORSP, Sponsored Programs, and the research community.