You are here
Do you have content to be considered for The Research Administration Post (RAP)? Submit ideas as often as you have them. Each will be reviewed. Thank you!
RAP Monthly Funding Opportunities
For our monthly Funding Newsletter, we are always happy to promote internal funding opportunities. We want your opportunity to have maximum engagement, so please follow these guidelines to be considered for inclusion. We publish at the beginning of the month, so please send the following one week before the calendar end-of-month:
- A logo
- About 300-500 characters of copy or bullets that clearly address:
- research areas
- the amount offered
- A URL to link to so readers can get more details. (To respect our audience's settings, and to allow you to make updates to your RFP, we discourage and rarely use attachments. Please host a landing page for your detail. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if we can help or advise in this area.)
U-M Super Institute: A collaboration among U-M researchers seeks proposals that explore ______ outcomes.
- Eligibility: Public health or pediatric researchers. Underrepresented scientific researchers encouraged.
- Amount: Two one-year grants of $50,000.
- Deadlines: Letters of Intent - on or before 5:00 p.m. January 30, 2017
- Contact and Apply Link: email@example.com and http://____/rfa/