You are here
SAW (Sponsored Awards on the Web) is searchable web interface to U-M's database of sponsored proposal and awards (eRPM). SAW contains financial and demographic information relative to awarded proposals submitted through ORSP (formerly known as DRDA) on a Proposal Approval Form (PAF) since 1988.
Querying Resources other than SAW
- Please note the BusinessObjects querying tool can provide greater detail.
- Access eRPM data using BusinessObjects
- If SAW does not provide the data you require, and if your unit does not have access to BusinessObjects and its U-M-Maintained/Research Reports, then you may contact 4-HELP with the Subject: "eRPM ORSP Tier 3," and the details of your request.
Search and Download Tips for SAW
- When using the following search elements, please enter dates as M/D/YYYY
- To find a date range for Awarded Date, Award Begin Date or Award End Date, enter the two dates separated by three periods, ex 1/1/2014...12/31/2014.
- If you choose to download, the file will be a tab-delimited text file, suitable for opening in Microsoft Excel or similar tools.