National Institutes of Health. See: http://www.nih.gov/grants.
- U-M NIH Access Policy for Publications (ORSP Link) Information on the NIH Public Access Policy and the use of the My NCBI's My Bibliography for managing eRA Commons and for complying with the Policy.
- NIH electronic Research Administration (eRA) Guides and Documentation Excellent support for eRA Commons resources including: Just-in-Time, ASSIST, IAR, RPPR, FCOI, FFR, iEdison (Invention Reporting).
- NIH eRA, RPPR and xTrain at University of Michigan
- Rock Talk Blog Gain a better understanding of NIH grants issues, and weigh in on current happenings that affect the extramural community with Rock Talk (link is external), the blog of Dr. Sally Rockey, NIH Deputy Director for Extramural Research, who directs the Office of Extramural Research.
- Sponsor-Specific Resources
- U-M FORMS-E Worksheet A fillabe PDF worksheet with an extraction of some of the questions in FORMS-E for the SF424 forms set. This worksheet is intended to help Research Administrators (RAs) collect the detailed data and scientific questions they will need from their principal investigators (PIs) to more readily complete FORMS-E in the eResearch Proposal Management System.
- Working with DoD
- Working with NIH