You are here
The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects enables and safeguards the conduct of research and other sponsored activity for the University of Michigan. We apply specialized regulatory, statutory and organizational knowledge in a timely and professional manner in order to balance the university's mission, the sponsor's objectives, and the investigator's intellectual pursuits.
To deliver seamless support making ORSP and the University of Michigan the preferred partner for world-changing research.
A mutually supportive and positive workplace that encourages fun, the respectful exchange of ideas, and personal and professional growth.
A broad-minded, creative approach to solving problems, improving processes and developing new skills
A fair-minded outlook to balance workloads, recognize achievement and create opportunities
A commitment to accomplish goals and objectives, and persevere through challenges.
A responsibility to provide the right information to the right people at the right time in an effective manner.
An ethical, open and honest approach in the conduct of all activities.
A pledge to understand our customers' needs and to provide the best possible service.
Collaboration in a collegial environment to reach common goals.
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects
3003 South State Street
First Floor, Wolverine Tower
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1274
Main Phone: (734) 764-5500 Answered 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Fax: (734) 763-4053, 764-8510
Campus Drop Boxes: For any deliveries to Wolverine Tower, you can use one of the Wolverine Tower Mail Expedited Service drop boxes placed at locations around campus. Locations include: NCRC, Fleming, North Quad, Business Administration, Shapiro Library, Social Work, School of Public Health, U-M Hospital, Medical Science, North Ingalls, Pierpont Commons, Space Research, North Campus Administrative, Arbor Lakes, Hospital—Purchasing Services, and the Dental Building.
ORSP is a unit of the U-M Office of Research.
The ORSP Team
- Associate Vice President for Research, Business Operations: Daryl Weinert
- Executive Director of ORSP: Craig Reynolds
See full Staff Listing below or use our ORSP Project Representative Lookup Tool.
- Alameddine, Karen - Project Representative
- Baxter, Emily- Project Representative
- Buss, Kellie - Project Representative
- Carver, Neil - Training Specialist Senior
- Colthorp, Constance - Communications Manager
- Curry, Dawn - Administrative Assistant
- Dames, Cindy - Strategic Support Specialist
- DeVries, Christopher - RAAC Project Manager
- DeWitt, Kathryn - Managing Project Representative
- Dickey, Laura - Data and Reporting Manager
- Dill, Debra - Senior Project Representative
- Fyfe, Lyn - Instructural Designer
- Garber, Dan - Assistant Project Representative
- Green, Monique - Administrative Assistant
- Haunert, Lark Ann - Senior Project Representative
- Haynes, Patricia - Senior Project Representative
- Holihan, Amy - Project Representative
- Howard, Lizzie - Administrative Assistant Intermediate
- Jost, Caitlin - Assistant Project Representative
- Kennedy, Kullie - Project Representative
- Kiel, Lisa - Executive Secretary
- Lankton, Ryan - Assistant Managing Project Representative
- Larkin, Tracey - Project Representative
- Longe, Jeffrey - Senior Project Representative
- Marchelletta, Daniela - Assistant Project Representative
- Martell, Reynaldo - Assistant Project Representative
- Mausolf, Tracy - Administrative Assistant
- Maxwell, Terri- Senior Project Representative
- McAllister, Mike - Project Representative
- Mulder, David - Training Manager
- Murphy, Sue - Administrative Assistant
- Nassar, Dave - Instructional Designer
- Nielsen, Anthony- Assistant Managing Project Representative
- Olivero, Julie- Project Representative
- Reynolds, Craig - Executive Director
- Roe, Pat - Administrative Assistant
- Sampson, Karen - Administrative Assistant
- Santoro, Jane - Administrative Assistant
- Strzempek, Kate - Award Project Manager
- Sturt, Yvonne - Assistant Director
- Swift, Maggie - Project Representative
- Tillotson, Ashley - Administrative Assistant Intermediate
- Vogler, Colleen- Senior Project Representative
- Webb, Amy - Data and Reporting Assistant
- Weinert, Daryl - Associate Vice President for Research
- Wenner, Beth- Project Representative
- Woods, Patrick- Assistant Managing Project Representative
- Zdeba, Tom - Managing Project Representative
Sign up for our Newsletter Communications. Be informed of events, broad funding opportunities, news alerts, updates and notification of changes in policies and procedures that affect grants and sponsored projects.
Check the U-M Library's http://funding.
Contact Tricia McCain Ebright at UMORlimitedsubmissions@
You can look up your ORSP Project Representative here.
Jobs and internships are arranged through the academic department or posted on http://careers.umich.edu.
Your first point of contact should be your department's research administrator. You can find that person here: Find a Research Administrator (Blue Pages).
Unfortunately, we cannot accept résumés and applications for graduate programs or research opportunities. Find application materials on the Rackham graduate programs website or follow the employment application procedures on the University of Michigan careers/job postings site. Do check the eligibility requirements for any programs you see. Many summer research opportunities are only available to U.S. Citizens.
Visit the Responsible Conduct page: http://research-
Be sure to register your travel and check any policies here: http://global.umich.edu/
References and Resources
For questions about our staff, please call (734) 764-5500 between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.