You are here
- A-Z Index and Glossary
- Tech Transfer
Tech Transfer was the name formerly used by Innovation Partnerships. It is a U-M entity that assists in transferring University inventions to the marketplace. See: http://www.innovationpartnerships.umich.edu.
- EPA Research Tools Policy Scroll to see PDF of EPA General Terms and Conditions Effective October 1, 2018.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI) policy: Sharing Published Materials/Responsibilities of HHMI Authors
- NIH Research Tools Policy Federal Register notice on Principles and Guidelines for Recipients of NIH Research Grants and Contracts on Obtaining and Disseminating Biomedical Research Resources: Final Notice
- NSF Research Tools Policy Dissemination and Sharing of Research Results
- Research Tool/Biomaterial disclosure form Link to U-M Innovation Partnerships' online innovation disclosure form (https://innovationpartnerships.umich.edu/for-inventors/submit-your-innovation/). Click the Online Report Submission button to access the disclosure reporting system. Alternatively, a Word version of the Research Tool or Biomaterials Report can be downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail). Contact U-M Innovation Partnerships at 734-763-0614.