You are here
NIH FORMS-H Human Subject and Clinical Trials Information Worksheet
Related Content Links
- ORSP Other Support Resources
- ORSP Biosketch Guidance
- Standard NIH Due Dates (NIH Website)
- NIH and U-M Impact
- NIH Public Access Policy
- RPPRs at U-M
- NIH eRA Commons ID Lookup
- NIH eRA Commons Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Case Studies
- NIH Audio/Slides on Human Subjects Research and Changes
Sponsor-specific tools and resources for working with the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Newsletters from NIH
NIH has a great collection of email newsletters and blogs.
NIH Forms-H Application Package Resources
- Fillable NIH FORMS-H PDF worksheet. This U-M worksheet is intended to help Research Administrators (RAs) collect the detailed data and scientific questions they will need from principal investigators (PIs) to more readily complete FORMS-H and the PHS Human Subjects and Clinical Trials Information Form in the eResearch Proposal Management (eRPM) system. See: SF424 Version 10.5 (12/19/2022)
- Support for NIH Forms-H
- Support for other federal agency forms
References and Resources
First, always read the guidelines of your funding opportunity or the award. Additionally, contact your ORSP Project Representative for sponsor-specific questions.
Help from NIH
National Institutes of Health (NIH) or electronic research administration (eRA) Service Desk. The preferred method is to submit a ticket on the NIH website (grants.nih.gov/support).
- Toll-free: 1-866-504-9552 (Press 1 for eRA Commons or ASSIST)
- Phone: 301-402-7469 (Press 1 for eRA Commons or ASSIST)
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time (closed on federal holidays)
Note that the Service Desk's busiest hours are between 10 a.m. ET and 3 p.m. ET.