eRA Modules Will Be Unavailable Tomorrow Friday, April 17 Through Monday, April 20 During Cloud Migration
- (See Guide Notice NOT-OD-20-096)- Any affected due dates are covered under NIH’s late application policy due to COVID-19, which allows all late applications submitted late for due dates between March 9, 2020, and May 1, 2020, to be accepted through May 1, 2020 (See Guide Notice NOT-OD-20-091).
Changes to Forms for Research Training Grants
- Reminder: Changes to Forms and Instructions for Research Training Grant, Fellowship, and Career Development Award Applications for Applications Due on or After May 25, 2020
Letter to NCCIH Grantees - Caution with submitting COVID-19 Related Administrative Supplement Requests
- Recommend that investigators hold off on submitting COVID-19-related administrative supplement requests. See Letter from director Helene Langevin. https://orsp.umich.edu/announcements/national-center-complementary-and-integrative-health-nih-letter-nccih-grantees
All NIH COVID-19 Updates
- See NIH (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding During COVID-19
- Includes all Flexibilities and Updates
COVID-19 Funding Opportunities
NIH Moving Ahead with FORMS-F Grant Application Form Update
Speaking of NIH, the esteemed Terri Maxwell, Senior Project Representative, will retire in May 2020. One of her last acts of service will be to host our May 20, 2020, Research Administrators Meeting (RAN), which will be held remotely this year!
Stay tuned for information!