Acronym for the Human Pluipotent Stem Cell Research Oversight compliance program
- HPSCRO Application (Word doc) For new projects using human pluripotent stem cells
- HPSCRO Committee Charge (PDF) Outlines the committee functions, make-up, and operation. Last updated: 02/14/2024
- HPSCRO hESC Funding Guidelines (PDF) Outlines the funding considerations when proposing and/or conducting research with non-NIH registered human embryonic stem cells or deriving hESC lines, given federal funding restrictions.
- HPSCRO iPSC Informed Consent Guidelines (PDF) Template text for inclusion into informed consent documentation for human subject studies where human tissue or cells will be obtained for induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) derivation.
- HPSCRO Renewal Questionnaire (Word) Questsionnaire template for use when renewing HPSCRO approval for human embyronic stem cell (hESC) or induced pluripotent stem cell (iPSC) research.
- NIH Guidelines for Human Stem Cell Research Effective July 7, 2009
- State of Michigan Constitution Article 1 - Section 27 Guidelines governing human embryo and embryonic stem cell research in the state of Michigan
- U-M Policy on Research with Human Embryonic Stem Cells and Human Pluripotent Stem Cells Provides the guidelines and procedures for obtaining HPSCRO approval for human pluripotent stem cell research at the university. Last updated: 2012