You are here
- A-Z Index and Glossary
- Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200)
Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200)
Uniform Guidance (2 CFR 200): The Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards, effective December 26, 2014, replacing OMB Circulars A-110, A-21 and A-133. See http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-12-26/pdf/2013-30465.pdf
- Job Aid - Review of Uniform Guidance Monitored Budgets This document presents the accounts and budget lines that Finance - Sponsored Programs reviews and monitors pursuant to the Uniform Guidance.
- Job Aid - Review of Uniform Guidance Reports This document presents the criteria that Finance - Sponsored Programs uses to review reports, pursuant to the Uniform Guidance.
- Mandatory Disclosure Policy
- Navigate: Lunch & Learn
- Navigate: Uniform Guidance Cost Principles
- U-M's Implementation of the Uniform Guidance
- Uniform Guidance
- Uniform Guidance - June 2015 Information Session Presentation
- Uniform Guidance Monitored Costs
- Uniform Guidance Monitored Costs A list of the types of costs that are monitored under 2 CFR 200 Uniform Guidance (previously A-21).