You are here

Voluntary Transfers

  • Back to the Top

    All contributions (i.e., gifts and grants) to the University of cash, securities, or in kind equipment or materials, whether for the benefit of the entire institution or any of its sub-divisions which are not made under Material Transfer Agreements, are considered to be voluntary transfers and must be reported to the President and the Board of Regents (Section 3.05 of the Board of Regents Bylaws). The Office of Development (647-6000) is responsible for reporting all such contributions.