You are here
Get a deeper understanding of sponsored project matters by viewing ORSP's Standard Operating Procedures.
All Standard Operating Procedures documents linked here are in the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Table of Contents
- 200.01 Proposal Review by ORSP [08-01-2011]
- 200.02 Indirect Cost Recovery and Waivers [5-1-2014]
- 200.03 Reporting of Other Support [08-29-2018]
300. Post-Submission / Pre-Award
- 300.01 Revised PAF Process [01-10-2011]
- 300.02 Preferred Award Terms and Conditions for Non-Clinical Research *
- 300.03 Preferred Award Terms and Conditions for Clinical Research [03-22-2011]
- 300.04 Restoring a Proposal Approval Form (PAF)
- 300.05 External Audit Costs [3-01-2014]
- 400.01 Award Acceptance and Routing Process [7-11-2017]
- 400.03 Gift versus Grant Determinations [7-27-2018]
- 500.01 Post-Award Changes to Project Administrative Home *
- 500.02 Post-Award Changes to Project Key Personnel *
- 500.03 Post-Award Changes for No-Cost Time Extensions *
- 500.04 Post-Award PAF Requirements for Processing Additional Funds
600. Project Terminations
- 600.01 Turned Down Proposals v. Withdrawn Proposals *
- 600.02 Project Closeout Processing *
700. Business and Technical Processes
- 700.01 --- Reserved ---
800. Other Agreements
- For other information on Other Agreements, please see Unfunded Agreements
- 900.02 Human Research Contracts Checklist [02-01-2011]
- 900.03 Excluded Parties Screening [06-18-2018]
* Grayed-out policies are currently being drafted and approved.
References and Resources
Office of Research & Sponsored Projects, Phone: 734-764-5500.