- Extensions possible - Download Memo to Air Force Grantees (328.67 KB).
Army Medical Research
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Travel Advisory Website
- Allow Researchers and Contractors to Telecommute - Download Government Contractor Telework Flexibilities (245.18 KB)
Department of Defense
- DOD Coronavirus Updates
- DoD FAQs for Researchers (updated 3/25)
- DARPA FAQs for Researchers (updated 3/25)
Department of Energy
- DoE - Coronavirus Hub
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE-DoE) researchers are encouraged to stay in close communication with your DOE Contracting Officer (CO)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH Updated its late application guidance NOT-OD-20-091 (updated 3/27) which allows submission by 5/1/2020, of applications due between March 9 and May 1; no late application cover letter is required for these applications. FOAs that expire prior to May 1 will be extended by 90 days, with adjustments made to Grants.gov, to allow for submission of the late proposals described above.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding - See especially Salaries, Stipends, Travel, Conference Registration Fees, NIH-Supported Meetings and Conferences.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Uniform Guidance - Office of Management and Budget
- Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Administrative Relief for Recipients and Applicants of Federal Financial Assistance Directly Impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) due to Loss of Operations- https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/M-20-17.pdf (updated 3/27)
Coronavirus Map - Johns Hopkins University
Please also refer to this COVID-19: Research Operations webpage frequently for evolving guidance on your research operations.
When you contact either ORSP or Sponsored Programs we can respond most efficiently when you provide a PAF, AWD, UFA, or P/G number along with the PI’s name.
If you call, be sure to leave a detailed voicemail.